This is a tutorial for PEAXACT - Software for Quantitative Spectroscopy from S-PACT. Its objective is to get you going with three features for the analysis of NMR data: NMR-specific pretreatments, Hard Models for dealing with peak shifts, and Custom Results for calibration-free quantitative analysis.
In this tutorial you learn how to:
- Apply NMR-specific pretreatments
- Create a Hard Model using a technique called Complemental Hard Modeling
- Test and adjust the Hard Model flexibility to deal with shifting peaks
- Define NMR-specific Custom Results for a calibration-free conversion of areas to concentrations
- Analyze concentrations of unknown spectra
If you have PEAXACT installed on your computer you may try this tutorial right away. If you don't have PEAXACT yet, get a free trial now.